Your child is among the first to join the join the new Leverton Primary School.
The Governors agreed to join the two schools last year in order to create a primary school where there is:
- strong leadership and governance;
- promotion of high educational standards;
- high quality, good teaching as a minimum;
- consistency of approach to learning policies, curriculum planning and behaviour management;
- stability of staffing and improved staffing structures and opportunities for staff development;
- improved use of facilities, for example specialist teaching spaces, reception areas and outdoor areas
Over the past two terms I have been working with all stakeholders in order to organise the school to achieve these objectives, taking best practice from both schools.
I hope you find the website useful and I look forward to working with you to achieve these aims.